NEET Login 2020 – NTA has provided NEET loginfor the registered candidates online at ntaneet.nic.in. To access NEET 2020 candidate login, you require application number, password / date of birth. It can be accessed by only those candidates who successfully submitted their form and paid the application fee. With the help of the login, candidates can download their confirmation page, edit details, download admit card, and check result. Check more details on NEET login 2020from this page.
Latest: NEET 2020 result is now available. Click Here to check it.
NEET Login 2020
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Hi ANURAG D, Follow this topic to stay updated.
Candidates can access the login for NEET 2020 entrance exam from the direct link below. It is to be noted that NTA is responsible for only conducting the exam and declaring the result.
NEET Login 2020 to Check Result
NTA will released the result in the scorecard form in candidate’s login. To access the scorecard candidates need to login with application number and password. Candidates can also check the merit list and their All India Rank (AIR) in the login. On the basis of the AIR candidates will be called for the counselling process.
Login: Click here to access NEET-UG 2020 login to check the result.
This is how NEET 2020 scorecard looks like…
NEET Login 2020 to Download Admit Card
NTA releases the admit card of NEET in the candidate’s login. Candidates who have successfully submit the application form can access the admit card through login. Candidates need to log in with the application number, date of birth, and password to access the admit card. In case of any discrepancy in admit card, candidates must contact the examination cell, candidates shall have to provide application number to them for the reference.
What are the NEET Login 2020 Details?
After successfully registering online, candidates will get the details to log in NEET 2020 login. Candidates are advised to keep them preserve until the completion of admission. Login details for NEET-UG 2020 are:
- Application number – It is provided as per the aspirant registered for NEET-UG 2020.
- Password– Candidates will create the 8-16 character password for login.
- Date of birth – As provided at the time of registration
How to Access NEET 2020 Candidate Login to Edit Details?
To edit details in NEET 2020 form, you have to login to your account. You may use NEET 2020 login by following the instructions as below.
Step 1:Click on the direct link on this page for NEET form correction.
Step 2: Next, you need to log in using application number, password.
Step 3:Click on the ‘sign in’ button to submit the login details after which your dashboard will appear on the screen.
Step 4:In the next screen, you need to click on the relevant link for editing details in the form.
Step 5:Preview the edited form and finally submit it.
What to Do If Forgot NEET Login 2020 Detail?
There are some steps that candidates have to follow if they want to retrieve their Application Number and Password. Candidates can refer to the information provided below to know the steps to attain the Application Number and Password.
How to retrieve NEET 2020 Application Number?
Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website and then, click on the Forgot Registration Number tab.
Step 2 – After that, enter the information provided to retrieve the application number, as shown below.
Step 3: Click on the button “Submit” and Application Number wil display on your screen.
How to retrieve NEET 2020 login Password?
Candidates can check the steps below to reset/retrieve the password :
Step 1: Go to the official website and click on the candidate login tab.
Step 2: In login page click on the forgot password link to get the password.
Step 3: Candidates will be able to see two options to reset password through OTP or through Security Question. If choose through OTP then enter the information as shown below.
Step 4: Then, after receiving the OTP, candidates will have to enter the OTP and after entering it, candidates will get their Password.
Step 5: If a candidate choose, through security question option candidate will have to enter the details as shown below.
Step 6 : After that, you can reset your password to login in the NEET UG candidate’s login.
What Activities Can be Done Through NEET Login 2020?
NEET Login will be used from the beginning of registration until the candidates take admission. Candidates can check the uses of NEET 2020 Login from below during the process of exam :
- To fill NEET 2020 Application Form: Candidates require their Login Credentials to fill application form. For filling the form, first candidates have to generate the login credentials by registering themselves. Just after the registration process, candidates will receive the Application Number and Password through which they can access the application form.
- Payment of Application Fee– Candidates who have successfully registered and submit the application form, can pay the application fee at any time (before the due date) through login.
- Application Form correction– In case there is an error in application form details, candidates can change it as per schedule by logging in with application number and password.
- Image Corrections– NTA provide a facility to change the image, if there is any discrepancy in the uploaded image. Candidates can make change through the candidate login.
- To obtain NEET 2020 Admit Card: Through login, candidates can download their NEET 2020 Admit Card . Candidates who have successfully submit the application form can access the admit card through login.
- To download NEET 2020 question paper and response sheet:NTA releases the question paper and NEET-UG 2020 response sheet of the candidates in the candidate’s login. Candidates can download the question paper and response sheet by logging in with the application number and password.
- To download NEET 2020 Answer Key:The candidates can download the NEET Answer Key 2020 by logging in the candidate’s login with application number and password. It is to be used by the candidates to cross-check their answers
- To check NEET 2020 Results: Scorecard of each candidate will be issued in their logins. Candidates will need their Application Number and Password to check NEET 2020 Results .
NEET Login 2020 to Check/Challenge Answer Key
NTA will upload the answer key along with response sheet and question paper in the candidates login. Candidates can download and check the answer key to cross-check the answer and to calculate the probable score. To challenge the answer key, have to pay the processing fee of Rs. 1000/- per question by the direct link provided in the candidates login.
How to Create NEET Login 2020?
With the release of NEET application form, the NEET 2020 login creation begins. To create the login the candidates need the below given details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format
- ID proof number
- Mobile Number and e-mail Address
- Complete postal address with PIN Code
Candidates applying for NEET-UG 2020 can check mentioned below steps to create the login:
Step 1 – Go to the official website or click on the direct link given on this page.
Step 2 – Click on the ‘register now’ link given on the homepage.
Step 3 – Then a registration page will appear on your screen. Enter the details to required to register yourself.
Step 3 – After filling the registration form, submit the details and then create password and submit the OTP send to your registered mobile number.
Step 4– Note the application number that appear on the screen in this step and password for the future logins.
NEET Login 2020 to Fill Application Form
Candidates are advised to provide the valid mobile number and email id to access the login. Only after the login, candidates will get the online application form . As they are advised to fill NEET 2020 Application Form very carefully and must provide apt and authentic details while filling. Candidates who have submitted the application form can submit the application fee before the due date by logging in with login details.
Importance of NEET Login 2020
NEET 2020 Login is the first and the important steps to proceed to fill NEET application form. Through NEET 2020 login, candidates can check the further examination process. As candidates will only be able to download the admit card through the login details only. Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam. As well as to challenge or to check the answer key, candidates need to login to access it.
About NEET 2020
National Testing Agency holds NEET in offline mode and across various test centers across the nation. From 2020, NEET remains the only UG medical entrance exam. AIIMS and JIPMER, from now on, shall admit students based on NEET scores only. Cracking the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) allows the candidates to take admission in 15% All India Quota seats via MCC counselling. The rest of the seats is offred vua state counselling and are distributed among the states. For 15% All India seats the candidates who score up to 50 percentile in general category are selected.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is an examination conducting body, established by the Ministry of Human Resource and Department, Government of India. NTA is conducts NEET-UG every year in online mode. Rather than NEET-UG, NTA conducts the various national level exam like Joint Entrance Exam (JEE- Main), NEET-UG, NET etc. Its objective is to conduct efficient, transparent and international standards tests for admissions.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel .